City of London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Agency: Award-winning global brand and marketing consultancy
Brand portfolio: sophisticated professional service and finance companies
Location: beautiful offices in Shoreditch, with global offices in the US and Asia
Salary: in the region of £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience
Our client has just been celebrating some very good news: they have just been appointed the external lead marketing agency for a major cryptocurrency business. As such, there is a major programme of work now coming through the agency which has created a new opportunity within the team at Account Executive level.
It's a brilliant spot where you will have the opportunity to become fully immersed in a full spectrum of work for a cutting-edge Fintech company. This will include:
- Supporting the Account Director in creating and delivering the marketing campaign calendar
- Full involvement the company's digital diagnostics, tone of voice, web analytics, PPC/SEO and UX etc
- Helping deliver the PR strategy, including some copywriting and editing
- Liaising closely with internal teams (creative, strategy), the clients and external suppliers
The work has already started, so we're ideally looking for an individual who can start very quickly (within the next week or two, and certainly at some point in September) and who:
- Is looking to build their marketing career within the B2B/Corporate space
- Has some previous experience working in a fast-paced marketing / brand agency, ideally on a B2B/Tech/FS brand
- Is extremely organised, positive and helpful
- Has a decent level of writing and excellent attention to detail
Please apply immediately, we'd love to hear from you.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.