City of London, London
£22000 - £25000 per annum
8 months ago
Successful independent marketing agency is looking to welcome a super-organised, task focussed individual into their team.
Role: Account Executive / Junior Project Manager
Reporting to: Account Director
Starting salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
About the company
Our client is small and highly succesful independent marketing agency that is based in central London. The agency boasts a client base that spans a number of brands and has remained very busy throughout lockdown.
Due to a new project win and an increase in overall work, the agency is now urgently in need of an AE/JnrPM. This is a great opportunity to develop your account and project management skills, as well as your understanding of marketing.
As the Account Executive / Junior Project Manager on the team, you'll become a pivotal team player in the development and delivery of strategic marketing projects and campaigns for well known brands. Whilst no day will be the same, your role will involve:
- Working with a big-name healthcare brand in helping keep their website up to date across EMEA
- Helping to create and deliver marketing campaigns: direct & digital campaigns across B2B and B2C channels
- Assisting wherever you're needed across the wider team: briefing suppliers and sourcing cost estimates, proofing work, marking up and briefing amends, research, handling client requests.
- Previous experience in a marketing environment. 6 months or more would be smashing (ideally in a marketing agency)
- A strong desire to develop your career within a marketing agency
Key personal skills:
- Organised to a T
- Great attention to detail
- Eager to become indispensable
- Happy to learn new skills
- Effective under pressure
- A positive attitude
Please apply immediately with your CV. Please note that whilst the interview process will be held entirely over video call (and the first few weeks of this role are most likely to be a remote working set-up), the agency fully expects to re-open their thriving London office in the coming months.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.