Our client is an independent advertising agency with a fabulous roster of famous brands (think: well-known airlines, beauty, drinks and bank brands) for which they produce high profile and highly effective campaigns. The agency has picked up a heap of marketing industry awards over the years and is renowned for its strong, successful teamwork culture.
They are also extremely busy!
As an Account Executive in the agency, you will take an important role in helping marketing campaigns launch on time and on budget. Whilst no day will be the same, your role will broadly include:
- Supporting other people in your account management team with various tasks and keeping important project documentation up to date
- Helping keep the agency's clients up to date with project progress (Marketing Directors, Brand Managers and Marketing Managers)
- Researching the agency's clients and consumer landscapes
- Attending meetings: creative brainstorms and idea generation; internal project meetings; client briefings and presentations
- Liaising with the agency's creative department. Proofing and checking work, keeping abreast of timings, briefing suppliers as required
You will quickly gain:
- Experience across a wide variety of marketing channels: social media, content, social media, direct marketing and CRM, online advertising and digital
- A strong understanding of the creative and production process, and exposure to sophisticated marketing strategy techniques
- The opportunity to work on campaigns that you'll be proud to talk to your friends and family about
As such we're looking for the following core skills and attributes:
- Previous customer service and/or administrative experience; you consider yourself to be organised, helpful, pro-active and probably have good attention to detail
- The ability to keep calm under pressure. Perhaps you have worked in a fast-paced environment previously
- A clear passion for brands and advertising, and a strong desire to develop your career in this space.
Beautiful offices in central London but working from home for now. Anticipated staggered return over the next few months.
- Competitive salary plus excellent perks and benefits
- Excellent on the job training and career development opportunities.
To find out more about this wonderful opportuntity to join an outstanding creative agency as their new Account Executive please APPLY immediately.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.