£20000 - £25000 per annum
9 months ago
A truly supportive London agency needs a content-focused Account Executive to work with a newly won consumer account.
The Great & The Good have received a desperate call from a hugely supportive London agency who have just won a lovely new bit of business - the kind of client who has a genuine impact on their customer's lives.
As a result, the agency needs to find a proven Account Executive to work across a range of content programmes. You will be joining an impressive team and have the chance to:
- Work closely with key opinion leaders at the client
- Build on your experience across a range of content platforms - web, social, PR, etc
- Learn from an amazing Account Lead
- Be part of an agency which genuinely values their staff
Having worked in a creative agency as an Account Executive (or at least as an Intern), you will know how they work and relish the fast-paced, ever changing dynamic they can foster. Ideally, you will have experience of content programmes and therefore you will also have shown your ability to:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Identify (and prevent) upcoming issues
- Communicate professionally with clients and colleagues
- Quickly develop new skills
- Spot opportunities to do more for your clients
Based in a stunning corner of London, this agency has quietly gone about their business for a number of years. Never ones for blowing their own trumpet, they are rarely in the trade press but instead focus on producing effective work for their clients and developing a company culture which encourages staff loyalty.
As a result, they have become trusted partners to a number of well-known consumer and B2B brands whilst staff turnover is incredibly low.
For more information about this London-based Account Executive role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.