£22000 - £25000 per annum
4 months ago
Opportunity for a proven Account Executive to work on a flagship automotive account for a successful London integrated agency.
Working alongside a supportive Account Director, this Account Executive role will be working on one of the world's most attractive automotive marques. Covering both national and dealership campaigns, the role will cover a range of communications channels - advertising, DM, social, digital, events and onsite.
This role will therefore allow the successful Account Executive to:
- Work closely with a client who value the agency partnership
- Be responsible for ensuring that all creative fits the guidelines for one of the world's best known car brands
- Build on your agency experience to work towards an Account Manager role and beyond
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a proven Account Executive so unfortunately this isn't quite a role to break into agencies. Having already worked as an Account Executive in a creative agency you will have:
- Built exceptional relationships
- Shown your proactivity and forward-thinking
- Managed projects through the agency
- Identified opportunities for further work from your clients
For over two decades, this independent London agency has worked with a number of high profile brands to develop multi-channel consumer and B2B campaigns. Adept at developing marketing campaigns which target the consumer directly or via a retail partner, the agency also has a track record of helping their staff to completely fulfil their potential.
For more information about this London-based Account Executive role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.