£45000 - £55000 per annum
5 months ago
A gilt-edged opportunity for a proven Account Director to guide the relationship with a flagship account of an integrated London agency.
The Great & The Good have worked with this London creative agency for a number of years. At first glance, it's easy to see why they are an attractive home for some great candidates: award-winning work, big name clients, and a media neutral approach.
Dig around a little more and the appeal becomes even more obvious. The agency has a supportive company culture which recognises that the team is made up of people who have a life around work. Truly meritocratic, this is an agency which values staff development and promotes when people are ready.
The Account Director will play a key role on a flagship B2B account. You will report into a collaborative Head of Account Management and have the opportunity to:
- Lead the day to day relationship with a client who really value the agency
- Mentor enthusiastic junior team members
- Produce impactful B2B campaigns across a range of channels
- Be part of the continued growth of one of the most people-centric agencies in London
- Develop into a future agency leader
Already an Account Director in a creative agency, you will have enjoyed working with B2B clients (ideally in the financial services space). A skilled suit, you will have:
- Forged exceptional relationships
- Developed their team
- Managed significant budgets
- Grown their accounts
- Demonstrated their strategic thinking
If that all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.