£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Global beauty brand | London | £45-50,000
Any Account Directors with experience of TV campaigns and an aspiration to work on a global beauty brand will want to hear more about this London-based role.
The Great & The Good have been briefed by one of London's most successful independent agencies. Completely integrated, this agency has developed impactful campaigns spanning TV, in-store, digital, social, pickachannelandtheyprobablyworkinit.
With a client roster that makes up a large swathe of the shelves at your supermarket of choice, this independent agency is quietly going about proving that you don't need to be part of a holding company or network to produce amazing work for big brands.
As a result, the agency has become a home for some amazing people. And home is exactly the right word as this agency values collaboration and mutual respect over politics and one-upmanship.
Working into a supportive Business Director, the Account Director will guide a high profile piece of business on a day to day basis. A long-standing client, the account has just entrusted the agency with a chunk of new business based on a hugely successful 2018 campaign and at the expense of a globally-famous agency. The Account Director will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Work closely with client stakeholders who genuinely value the agency
- Learn from the agency's key people
- Develop an integrated campaign with a focus on TV and online video
- Manage a global relationship including frequent exposure to a US-client
- Build a team
As a proven Account Director within a creative agency, you will have already shown your ability to build and sustain relationships. To be considered for this role however, you must also have:
- A self-evident interest in Beauty/Grooming
- Previous experience of overseeing TV campaigns
- Ideally run global campaigns
- The ability to be both strategic and hands-on
- A positive, can-do, co-operative approach
For more details about this Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.