Are you an Account Director who can help a London creative agency maintain their relationships with global B2B brands?
How can you help?
The Great & The Good are working with a central London boutique agency who have exceptional relationships with global B2B brands. As one of their longest-standing team members is moving on to something completely different, the agency is naturally worried that everything will start to slip. That's where you come in.
As the Account Director, you will be the calm centre of everything for your account. You'll keep the plates spinning and multiple stakeholders (typically overseas) happy. You'll also have the chance to:
- Create multichannel creative work for innovative (and potentially world-changing) product areas
- Collaborate with global stakeholders who lean heavily on the agency for strategic and creative thinking
- Join a supportive team where you will be nurtured into the best version of you
- Take on as much responsible as you can handle and have every chance to show what you can do
What are they looking for?
In short, a proven creative agency Account Director with experience of B2B accounts. That should mean that you have:
- Overseen client relationships
- Steered the account strategy
- Been the day-to-day champion of your accounts
- Mentored junior colleagues
- Ensured account financial targets are achieved and developed incremental account growth
It's also crucial that the successful candidate is in place in October.
Who would you be working for?
Based in the heart of central London, our client has spent two decades developing gorgeous work that … works. Having been in the game so long, the senior team have proven themselves adept at identifying and cultivating talent. As a result, they have built a loyal team who have formed a tight-knit, mutually supportive group.
For more information about this London-based Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
Please note however that applications will only be considered from candidates who are available who can start the role before 1st November 2020.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.