Account Director opportunity within a successful SW London agency with a strong digital offering and great clients.
The Great & The Good are working with a SW London agency with a close knit company culture. They are looking for a proven Account Director with a digital bias to lead a newly-won account on a day-to-day basis.
The client is a leading player in a highly emotive industry and their communications need to reflect compassionate company values at all times - the kind of meaty challenge that Account Directors should love to get stuck into.
In addition, recent changes at the client have brought about a renewed enthusiasm for digital marketing so the Account Director will have ample opportunity to bring new ideas to the table.
The nuts and bolts of the role are that the Account Director will get to:
- Develop the client's digital strategy across comms, SEO, social media, eCRM, website UX, etc.
- Mentor an Account Executive who is chomping at the bit to be developed
- Enjoy budgets large enough to develop great work
- Work with a supportive senior team and a client who values the agency
Given the nature of this Account Director role, it should go without saying that a heavy bias towards digital projects and campaigns is a pre-requisite. You will also need to experience of a hands-on Account Director role previously - i.e. able to seamlessly switch between strategy and implementation. In addition, you will have shown your ability to:
- Project manage work through the agency
- Identify and leverage opportunities to grow the account
- Have a helicopter view of the work across build, search, content, social etc. and know how the parts all fit together
- Incorporate Google Analytics data into your projects
Based in SW London, our client has quietly gone about building a phenomenal reputation for effective digital work. Whether it is a comms campaign or a technical platform build, this agency has time and again proven their ability to provide the right solution for blue chip brands.
Behind the scenes, they are a hugely collaborative bunch who are all swimming in the same direction. The senior team have deliberately fostered a company culture with zero egos and a focus on treating staff like adults.
For more information about this SW London-based digital Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.