£55000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
Seen as a destination agency for digital specialists, a London agency needs a proven Account Director.
What's the opportunity?
The Great & The Good are working with a hugely successful London agency renowned for developing innovative digital projects. This role will work across a range of platform builds for forward-thinking consumer clients.
The successful Account Director will enjoy a close relationship with the agency's supportive Client Services Director and day to day will have the chance to:
- Form a close partnership with clients who value the agency
- Play a key role in the development of pioneering digital builds
- Learn from some of the industry's best leaders
- Flex your strategic and creative muscles
Who do they need?
This role is a great next step for a proven Account Director who has experience of big digital builds. You don't need to be an out and out build specialist but you will need to know how to talk techy and translate for the client.
You will probably have worked in an agency and will have had responsibility for:
- Building client relationships
- Overseeing digital build projects from initial chats to completion
- Liaising between developers, PMs and clients
- Managing account finances
- Growing your accounts
Who would you be working for?
This needs very little introduction to anyone with knowledge of the London digital agency world. Multi-award winning and with a great roster of huge name clients, they have produced some of the brightest talents in the industry.
For more information about this London-based digital Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.