Working with global tech brands, this London-based Account Director role will give you the chance to build on your integrated marketing expertise.
The Great & The Good are on the hunt for an accomplished Account Director. You will be reporting into one of the most supportive Account Management heads we know and working with global tech brands. Day-to-day, the successful Account Director will therefore have the chance to:
- Link up with key stakeholders at clients who genuinely value the agency as a creative and strategic partner
- Learn from incredibly bright minds
- Work across a variety of creative channels - advertising, direct, digital, social, events - for both ABM and broad-reach campaigns
- Mentor talented junior colleagues
We are looking for a proven Account Director with a creative agency background. It is likely that you will have previous experience of tech brands but you will certainly enjoy working in the B2B space. Experience of ABM would also be a huge benefit. As an Account Director, you will have:
- Overseen multiple projects across different clients simultaneously
- Nurtured deep client relationships built on mutual respect
- Successfully managed account profitability and revenue including unearthing new work from existing clients
- Developed team members - ideally through to promotion
- Maintained a positive outlook and ensured this spreads through your team
Award-winning. London-based. Great clients. Lovely work. Pretty much what every job ad says. But we champion these guys because they go further. The agency leadership has a very strong sense of community (both within the agency and in the wider world) which ensures that they create an environment which allows people to thrive.
For more information about this London-based Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.