City of London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum + outstanding culture and suite of benefits
3 months ago
We've been asked by one of London's very best independent advertising agencies to help them appoint an Account Director to their team.
As Account Director you will primarily look after a (nearing) £1m retained account, working completely through the line including TV. The brand is a market leading consumer product with big ambitions and plenty of appetite for their agency to produce great creative work.
The type of person we are looking for will be:
- Great with clients. Genuinely. This is the first time that the brand has worked with an advertising agency, so they need someone who will take the time to really get to know them.
- Flexible and helpful. As an independent agency, culture is everything; you are probably the sort of person who is all about teamwork and getting stuck in.
- Good at their job: this role reports directly to the Managing Partner who will be relying on you to make sure the ship stays on course.
- A positive role model to an (excellent) Account Executive, who will be your day to day running mate
In return, you'll work under the mentorship of one of London's brightest Managing Partners and:
- Receive a salary in the region of £45,000 - £48,000 plus a suite of excellent benefits
- Work in a top level London advertising agency that is renowned for its positive culture
- Ultimately, produce incredible work
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.