£45000 - £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Trusting clients, collaborative culture and innovative digital work create a great role for SW London Account Directors
The Great & The Good are on the hunt for a digitally-savvy Account Director for a SW London agency. The clients are an attractive mix of alcohol, food and travel accounts. Likewise, the varied work spans the digital landscape. You will be developing innovative digital strategies incorporating everything from cutting edge web builds to social media campaigns.
The Account Director will lead a group of accounts on a day to day basis and will have the chance to:
- Liaise with client stakeholders who genuinely value the agency
- Learn from a hugely supportive senior management team
- Join an agency which appreciates a work:life balanc
- eShow your ability to develop and grown accounts
As a proven Account Director in creative agencies (sorry, not a SAM stepping up), you will already have built up a wealth of expertise across digital marketing. You will also have:
- A firm grasp of UX, platform build and digital comms projects
- Managed and mentored junior colleagues
- Translated client objectives into well-written, clear briefs
- Helped to shape account strategy
- First-rate commercial thinking combined with a strong creative eye
We are working with an agency based in SW London which frequently proves that big name clients and impactful work don't need a zone 1 address. They have built a tight-knit team including creatives, strategists, developers and media specialists who have become a one-stop shop for their clients.
The result is an enviable company culture, award-winning work and an incredibly low staff turnover.
For a further conversation about this SW London-based digital Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.