£45000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
A chance for a proven Account Director to join the London office of one of the world's most famous agencies
On behalf of the London office of a global agency network, The Great & The Good are looking for a proven Account Director. In this newly created role, you'll be working alongside a collaborative Business Lead to develop 360 campaigns for market-leading global UK brands, this role will be an opportunity to show both your creative flair and your strategic chops. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Lead relationships with clients who see the agency as a genuine partner
- Oversee budgets that allow you to produce the best work possible to achieve the clients' objectives
- Mentor talented colleagues
Approach each campaign with an open mind - there are no preconceptions that one size fits all
- Develop your career within a world-renowned agency group
Needless to say, our client is looking for a very definite type of Account Director. You will undoubtedly have worked extensively within creative agencies and have a track record of creating multi-channel campaigns. In addition, the ideal candidate will have:
- Enjoyed both consumer and B2B clients
- Previously worked on global campaigns
- A proactive mentality (this is no place for "it's not my job")
- Demonstrable experience of account growth
An instantly recognisable name in the London agency landscape, this creative shop has produced some of the world's most famous campaigns. Multi-award winning, this agency is able to attract some of the brightest minds in the industry. As a result they can marry beautiful creative work with pinpoint strategic thinking.
For more information about this Account Director role, contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.