£36000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
A chance for a proven Senior Account Manager or newly-promoted Account Director to join a flourishing London agency
Working into the agency's awesome senior management team, this is a London-based Account Director role with a twist. You'll need to show the entrepreneurialism and proactivity required by a start-up but will have the support of a thriving business.
Your clients will be established UK brands who see the agency as a genuine creative partner so the Account Director will have the opportunity to:
- Work across creative brand awareness campaigns and powerful acquisition programmes
- Learn from collaborative senior colleagues
- Oversee all aspects of your accounts (finances, the work, growth, etc.)
- Play a key role in campaign strategy
- Be instrumental in the development of an award-winning agency
As a very strong Senior Account Manager or a newly-minted Account Director, you will already have proven yourself in a creative agency. In your time, you will have worked across both brand and direct response campaigns spanning a range of media (broadcast, print, email, digital, social). In addition, you will have:
- Led campaigns from end to end
- Formed excellent relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Nurtured your accounts to ensure that there is continuous growth
- Developed keen commercial/financial acumen
- Steered new business pitches
Working with a number of well-known brands, this agency is developing a strong presence in London. Thanks to their combination of adaptability, dynamism and smarts, this agency has been able to attract talent from very well-regarded competitors. Thanks to a phenomenal start to 2019, they are now looking to add to their London office.
For more information about this Account Director role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.