£45000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
Collaborative, dynamic London agency needs a proven Account Director to lead the day to day relationships with newly won clients
Working into the highly supportive senior team of a London agency, the successful Account Director will have the opportunity to play a key role on both newly won and well-established accounts. With a primary focus on CRM/customer journey programmes (as well as broader comms), on a day to day basis you will:
- Oversee accounts as diverse as Fashion/Retail, Travel, B2B and Financial Services
- In conjunction with talented Planners, develop innovative comms strategies
- Mentor enthusiastic junior colleagues
- Coordinate with clients who truly value the agency
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
As an Account Director within a creative agency, you will have a demonstrable background of creating comms campaigns that work. You will relish the dynamism and proactivity of a boutique agency but also have the gravitas and credibility required to work with blue chip brands. A smaller agency doesn't mean smaller thinking.
Most importantly, you will have:
- Experience of CRM, digital, social, OOH, press and print projects
- Built first-rate relationships with clients and colleagues. Can you even be an Account Director without doing this???
- The commercial nous required to ensure that profits and revenues are maximised for your accounts
- Ideally worked on/led new business pitches
A new-breed integrated agency, this London shop marries the expertise and credibility of a senior team schooled in network agencies with the flexibility of a boutique. The agency has become a magnet for talent who feel constrained by bigger businesses and want to truly earn their stripes.
For more information about this role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.