- 40,000 - 42,000
- W. London
Global SaaS Company (sports betting) | Hammersmith | £40k-£42k
This is an excellent opportunity for an 'all rounder' to make a real impact for a global gaming company and be part of a friendly marketing department.
In this role, you'll be the lead creative in the company and will design a range of professional B2B communications, ranging from web assets, to PPT presentations and infographics, direct marketing, event collateral and general marcomms. The role will be pretty varied and you'll work closely with your colleagues in the marketing team.
You are an experienced B2B designer who does not need supervision, are used to prioritising workload in a busy environment and like to build positive working relationships with your colleagues. Of course, you have excellent attention to detail and a natural ability to develop large-scale marketing ideas into clear creative solutions.
- Solid experience in PowerPoint design
- Fluency in PPT Master Pages, Color Palettes, Type, Multimedia and Animation tools
- Knowledge of other production software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to meet design needs and usability challenges
- Experience in creating interactive charts and infographics
- Strong prioritisation skills; ability to manage several projects at once
Please apply with your CV and provide work examples. Successful applicants will be invited in for an interview with the Head of Marketing. There will be also a quick PPT test, and an opportunity to meet the wider team.
Best of luck!
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.