Junior Account Manager
- 22,000 - 26,000
- The City
Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager
Central London | Design agency | £22-26,000
Having already cut your teeth in a creative agency you will be looking for a London-based Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager role where you can work with big name clients.
The Great & The Good are working with an established agency who strive to make technology work for consumers. Working with a number of high profile brands across entertainment, tech, B2B and publishing, this central London business produces a range of marketing materials across print and digital for both UK and international clients.
Yeah, that's their marketing spiel but what are they really like?
In short, they are a tight-knit team of collaborative people. Nobody lets their ego get in the way of producing great work for their clients and the expectation from the owners is that everybody should have a voice.
Working with a supportive manager (and frequently with the agency's Management team) the Junior Account Manager will have their own projects to oversee whilst also assisting on larger assignments. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Learn from senior management
- Liaise with clients at all levels
- Work across a range of marketing projects - events design, packaging, print, digital, etc.
- Oversee significant budgets
- Progress as soon as you're ready
We have been asked to find somebody who has already spent time in an Account Handling role within a creative agency. Somebody who has seen what agency life is like and is keen to make a career in this field. You will probably be an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive looking to step up and as such will have:
- A track record of managing creative/design project timings and costings effectively
- Great organisational skills
- A strong attention to detail
- The gravitas to work with senior clients
- Built excellent professional relationships with clients and colleagues
If you feel you fit the bill and would like to discuss this role further, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.