- 28,000 - 30,000
- C. London
Central London | Integrated agency | £28-30,000
A fully integrated London creative agency is offering an Account Manager a chance to work with clients who truly value the agency.
From their offices in central London, this agency would seem to fit most people's image of an archetypal creative shop. Working with a number of global brands, the agency produces work that… well works.
Along the way they've won a host of awards for creativity, strategic thinking and campaign effectiveness and been responsible for campaigns spanning a broad range of marketing channels - whatever is right for the client's needs is on the table.
The end result is an agency which encourages their team to really think about the client's objectives and how best to achieve their goals - even if that means tearing up the brief and completely re-writing it. This agency has therefore become a home to truly innovative thinkers and inspirational marketers.
Working into a supportive senior team, the Account Manager will oversee campaigns from end to end. You will be the glue that holds the campaign team together and a genuine partner to their clients. The successful person will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Work with blue chip brands
- Liaise with clients at all levels
- Help develop campaign strategy
- Mentor Account Executives
If this has all piqued your interest, I'd love to chat further. However, to be considered for this role, you'll need to already be an Account Manager in a creative agency and therefore to have:
- Translated complex client needs into concise, clear briefs
- Excellent experience across Digital, Print, Press, OOH, DM, Social and (ideally) TVCs
- Previously worked on B2B or Corporate accounts
- A strong attention to detail
- First-rate creative campaign management skills
If that all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good for a further chat.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.