Junior Account Manager
- 26,000 - 30,000
- C. London
Junior Account Manager
This gives you the chance to grow your career within an agency that is having an absolutely fantastic time of it. This year the agency will - no doubt - win further industry accolades and yet more new business: typically high profile global technology and IT businesses.
They are growing fast, which in turn will give you plenty of headroom for development and lots of opportunity to take a valuable part in the agency's future. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work on truly effective marketing campaigns.
In your role as Junior Account Manager, you will take an absolutely pivotal role in helping deliver a range of marketing programmes with a focus on the B2B arena: lead gen, demand gen and ABM are all terms you will become very comfortable with. Initially, you will focus on two clients - both are international 'famous' brands who are very sharp, completely open to ideas and prefer work to be brave.
Day to day you'll:
Be the beating heart of your team. You'll be the guardian of the status of every project, keep things running through - always with a close eye on timings and costs - and pretty much make sure everyone knows what they should be doing. Truth be told, you will probably make your SAM and AD relieved that you are on board.
- Liaise with clients regularly and make it your business to understand their business. There are a lot of stakeholders to work with, which is great news for the agency - lots of opportunity to develop further opportunities.
- Work closely with the planning, creative and development teams.
We'd love to speak to you if you:
- Are an established AE/SAE looking for that next step
- Have previous experience working in a very busy marketing agency environment. You can roll with the punches when things change or crop up last minute and enjoy working in a team
- Understand how to run a project and are 'buttoned down' - it probably goes without saying that you have good attention to detail, are organised to a T and have great communication skills too.
- Ideally have some B2B marketing experience (not a deal breaker) and are genuinely interested in brand strategy
Competitive salary and benefits package
Opportunity to progress your career within a leading marketing agency: there are no time limits on promotion and plenty of head room to support growth
- Strong teamwork culture
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.