- 45,000 - 50,000
- C. London
Truly integrated agency | Central London | £45-50,000
An Account Director with consumer experience is needed to work on a totally integrated blue chip account.
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of a Top 10 London agency. It should go without saying therefore that this is a destination shop; the kind of place that makes your career. This agency can offer experience of working on blue chip accounts, first rate training and development, a collaborative culture and the chance to work with multi award-winning talent.
Working into a supportive Business Director, this is a modern London Account Director role. You will be working on broad integrated campaigns spanning a wide range of channels on behalf of one of the world's biggest brands.
In this role, you will therefore have the chance to:
- Lead the day to day relationship with clients who value the agency
- Broaden your channel experience across advertising, CRM, social, digital, PR, etc.
- Learn from some of Adland's brightest talents
- Manage considerable budgets
- Oversee an enthusiastic team
Given the nature of this agency and the role, they are looking for somebody beyond the norm. You'll need to have experience of working for a leading creative agency on a recognised consumer brand and on multi-channel campaigns (including TVCs). In addition, you will have:
- Excellent project management skills
- Shown your ability to manage multiple (internal and external) stakeholders with diplomacy
- Strategic nous allied to a strong creative eye
- Developed and grown your accounts
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.